Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An open letter to the guy in the dark green Saturn.....

Dear Mr. Green Saturn Driver:

Be warned that I have your license plate number and make and model of your car and have reported it to the California Highway Patrol after you hit my poor little Kermie and drove away without exchanging any information. What you did was wrong!!! A good motorist should know that if you hit another car, you should automatically put the car in park and get out to exchange insurance information. You, my friend, are not a good motorist as you told me to get go and then sped away as I grabbed my cell phone to snap a picture of your license plate.

Now, I am not sure if you even did any damage to my car, but causing an accident and then driving away is wrong. In fact, it is so wrong that it is called Hit and Run and is a criminal misdemeanor. So, when that CHP officer comes knocking at your door to give you a ticket. Be afraid....be very afraid!

Sincerly,

Kermie's very sore owner

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

I hope that you're okay!!!