Tuesday, January 6, 2009

42 questions about me

1. Do you like blue cheese? I hate moldy cheese!
2. Have you ever smoked? I took a puff of a cigar once, but that cause me to have an asthma attack afterwards.
3. Do you own a gun? My husband and I own a shot gun and his service gun
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Blue rasberry
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Only if I have to have blood drawn
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them at a baseball game
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Something from Starbucks
9. Can you do push ups? If i use my knees and do the girly ones
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and diamond earrings
11. Favorite hobby? Cross-stitching and knitting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I know a few people who do
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I worry too much about nothing
14. Middle name? Leigh
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: need to finish my latest knitting project, need to knitt Dreu's scarf and I want to see my hubby
16. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink? Pepsi, tea and Starbucks
17. Current worry: Will I be able to have children?
18. Favorite place to be? At home with my hubby
19. Who will you bring in the New Year with? Well, this year, it was my friend, Becky...wh had a Sex and the City marathon night..watched two seasons!
20. Where would you like to go? Hawaii and back to Boston...ooh, and Georgia
21. Name three people who will complete this? Karen already has, so I don't think anyone will
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, I wear them all the time when I am at home
23. What color is your shirt? Olive green
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? In the summer time, but in the winter I like fannel.
25. Can you whistle? Not very well
26. Would you be a pirate? Arrrrgh!
27. What songs do you sing in the shower? When no one else is in the house
28. Favorite Girl's Name? Addison
29. Favorite boy's name? Bryton
30. What's in your pocket right now? Lint
31. Last thing that made you laugh? Chatting with Karen on yahoo messanger
32. Best bed sheets as a child? My Rainbow Bright ones (I still have the pillow case somewhere!)
33. Worst injury you've ever had? I had to have stitches just under my eye
34. Do you love where you live? Yes and no
35. How many TV's do you have in your house? Three
36. Who is your loudest friend? Definately, Becca!
37. How many dogs do you have? None
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes....
39. What is your favorite book? Gone with the Wind
40. What is your favorite candy? Jelly Bellys
41. What is your favorite sports team? Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondback and Visalia Rawhide (formerly Oaks)
42. What song do you want played at your funeral? This is a morbid question!

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

Of course you want to visit Georgia!