Monday, January 26, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to the laundry room!

I spent most of Saturday evening working on my needle knitting. I had took apart what I had started in my class because I had made it too big, so I started a new one. Well, after Kevin left for work that night, I decided to take a shower and start a load of laundry and maybe watch a movie as I worked on my knitting.

Everything was going great....until I dragged my laundry hamper into the living room. I noticed a long piece of fabric lying on the floor. I thought it was the cat toy, so I bent down to pick it up. As I got closer to the fabric, I realized that it wasn't the cat's toy at all. It was my yarn!

One of the kids had pulled the knitted needle off the couch and into the kitchen, leaving a trail of yarn all of the living room, dinning room and kitchen. I ended up spending the rest of the night untangling all of the knots out of the yarn and making a yarn ball to keep it untangled.

We are not sure which kid it was, but Kevin and I have an idea that it was Penny. Guess I learned my lesson!

(Now, if I had only been smart enough to take a picture of the mess before I picked it up!)

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

I second your wish to have taken a pictuer!