Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby news!

Well, I guess the news is out to everyone...and I'm a little slow for posting on here. I'm pregnant with our first child! Kevin and I are so excited. Our little one is due March 5, give or take a few days.
Our little bundle of joy at 19 weeks, 3 days

Me at 23 weeks, 5 days - Starting to show....

The experience so far has been great. I never really had any morning sickness with the exception of the occasional bout of nauseousness. I started feeling the baby move at about 20 weeks or so and that alone has been entertaining. I have had a few nights where the baby would not let me get comfortable enough to fall asleep because it was moving so much. One of those times, Kevin laid down next to me and started talking to the baby and humming a lullaby. Amazingly it worked and the baby calmed down enough for me to get some rest that night. Recently, the baby has discovered how to push and bruise my ribs. I have never felt anything so painful in my life, but then again, I guess paybacks a bitch!

I'll continue to post more as we get closer to the due date with more pictures and funny stories should they arise. Until then...enjoy!

1 comment:

Kassia525 said...

Yay for your baby post! Hopefully you'll post the gender soon, too ;-)