Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby movements....

A few nights ago, Kevin and I were laying in bed watching TV when the baby started moving/kicking me pretty hard in my tummy. Kevin looked at me as I winced a little in pain as the movement had caught me off guard. I told him that the baby was moving and was kicking pretty hard.

He placed in hand on my belly and looked a me and said, "I don't feel anything." I told him to give it some time and he might feel something. After a few seconds, he looked at me again and smiled, "I still don't feel anything." I told him, give it some time.

After a few minutes, I felt the baby move and Kevin looked at me with a confused yet excited look on his face and asked me, "Was that the baby move? Did I just feel the baby? Did you feel it?"

I looked at him and just laughed and told him that that was in fact the baby moving. He thought it was the neatest thing to finally feel the baby.