Friday, November 20, 2009

25 weeks.....

As of today, I am 25 weeks along in the pregnancy. That leaves me with 15 more weeks, give or take a few days, to go until our little bundle of joy arrives.

Yesterday, I went and had a maternity massage at Zena's Island Day Spa. It felt soooo good. I would love to have one of those pillow things they have that has a whole in the middle so you can lay on your tummy and not put any pressure on the baby. I think that it might help me sleep a little better at night as I have always been a tummy sleeper. I only had the 30 minute massage, but am thinking that if I go again, I will do the hour long one next time.

The baby has been moving quite a bit the last few days. I can feel it as it swims about. I can only imagine how big it is by now as it's movements are getting stronger everyday. My only concern about the baby moving this much at this point is it wrapping the umbilical chord around it's neck. I guess it's something that I can talk to my doctor about at our next visit.

1 comment:

Michael and Angela said...

Hey girl, don't be in fear about the umbilical cord. You have enough going on in your mind, there are lots of fears when you're pregnant, and I know it's easy to fear that because of personal experience. But seriously, try not to fear! Everything will be fine. The baby is supposed to move a lot. Alex moved CONSTANTLY!!