Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Work in Progress...

One of the things that I like to do to release some of my stress is to cross-stitch. I enjoy working on baby blankets have made one for two of my nephews and my godson in the past. They take FOREVER to do. Well, I've been working on one for a little less than a year. It's almost finished!

This is what the entire blanket looks like. As you can see, I've almost finished all of the animal squares and the outside border. All I have left is the top piece.

And here is a close up of one of the animal squares. I'll post of picture of the finished project when I get done!

3 comments:

Kassia525 said...

You'll have to start on one for me as soon as I'm engaged at this rate!

Just kidding ;-)

Kevin and Heather said...

LOL! You are too funny. But with the way things are going, it may be sooner than you think!

Kassia525 said...

Do you know something that I don't...?

;-)